What you’ll do…
- Define, lead, and execute the company’s digital marketing strategy.
- Craft and produce engaging and empowering content and digital assets. This includes producing and publishing the company’s bi-monthly newsletter and managing/encouraging community engagement on all outlets.
- Monitor social media, website performance, Google Analytics, and ad traffic to inform your ideas, success metrics., and overall strategy to maximize brand presence and optimize media spend.
- Embody the brand voice, acting as THE go-to person for copy, both externally [PR] and internally.
- Manage external media relationships, providing research & copywriting support for inquiries & expert requests.
- Own and maintain the company’s internal brand guidelines (ie brand manual, copy style guide, etc.).
- Seek every opportunity to try something new, think creatively, and keep the brand relevant to our audience.
Who you are…
- You have a working knowledge of and love for the world of personal finance.
- You’re experienced with existing and emerging digital practices including: growth hacking, SEO, content marketing, re-targeting, drip campaigns, and facebook/instagram ads.
- You have exceptional written communication skills and strong analytical aptitude.
- You’re comfortable with Google Analytics, Mailchimp, and WordPress. You’re familiar with Adobe or another design program. You are confident with SEO-related tasks.
- You are able to do tactical and “big picture” work — No task is too big, or too small.
- You believe marketing can be mission-oriented, providing the right audience with what they actually will benefit from, not pushing products or services just to sell.
- You’re resourceful and flexible. You’re not easily overwhelmed and you’re a self starter.
- You’re equally comfortable saying “I disagree with you, and here’s why…” as you are saying “I don’t know, but I will…”
What makes this opportunity unique….
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment, unique to start-ups and fast growth companies, where no two days are the same
- The support of an established company and leadership that cares about your personal growth and development
- The opportunity to truly own your work and drive the success of a company changing the face of financial services