Stash Management™ Service AgreementThe purchaser (“Client”), being duly authorized, has established an Account/Relationship (the “Account”), and hereby agrees to engage Stash Wealth (“SW”) on the following terms and conditions.
1. Appointment of Stash WealthClient hereby appoints SW as wealth adviser for the Account on a discretionary basis, subject to the objectives, limitations and restrictions listed in Client’s Stash Plan®. Client agrees to keep their client profile information contained within the Stash dashboard up to date, and any changes to the restrictions or limitations applicable to the Account, and to provide SW with prior written notice of any changes in the identity of persons authorized to act on behalf of Client with respect to the Account.
2. Services by SWBy electronically reading and acknowledging this Agreement, SW hereby accepts the appointment as wealth adviser for the Account and agrees from and after the effective date which is collected and stored digitally, to supervise and direct the investments of the Account in accordance with the investment objectives of Client as outlined in the Stash Plan®, and as communicated hereafter in writing or other format to SW from time to time.
3. ProcedureSW has appointed Apex Clearing as custodian (“Custodian”) to take and have possession of the assets of the Accounts. At no time will the Advisor accept, maintain possession or have custodial responsibility for the Client’s funds, assets or securities. The Custodian will directly debit the Client’s advisory fee from the Client’s account. SW does not have access to the Client’s account and all funds/securities will be delivered between Client and the Custodian only. Instructions of SW to Client or the Custodian with respect to investments shall be made in writing or electronically and confirmed as soon as practicable thereafter. If the identity of the Custodian changes, then SW will provide Client with prompt notice of the change and action must be taken by the Client to establish an account at the new custodian. Client hereby authorizes SW to receive from the Custodian a copy of any agreement between Client and the Custodian in effect at any time with respect to the Account. Regular Stash Management client accounts will be debited directly on a monthly basis. Alternatively, fees for FastTrack Stash Management Clients are billed at a flat rate of $75/mo and billed directly. The Regular Stash Management account is the typical engagement where SW will provide asset management to clients. The FastTrack account is for clients who do not present the ability to engage in asset management, however, SW assists them over the course of a year to prepare for the Regular program, including a recalibration of their Stash Plan. SW will determine which program the client is eligible for based on financial readiness.
4. Services to Other ClientsIt is understood that SW performs wealth advisory services for various clients and that the services provided by SW are offered/rendered on a non-exclusive basis. Client agrees that SW may give advice and take action in the performance of its duties with respect to any of its other clients which may differ with the advice given or action taken with respect to the Account, so long as it is SW’s policy, to the extent practical, to allocate investment opportunities to the Account over a period of time on a fair and equitable basis relative to other clients. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer upon SW any obligation to acquire for the Account a position in any security which SW, its principals or employees may acquire for its or their own accounts or for the account of any other client, if in the sole and absolute discretion of SW it is not for any reason practical or desirable to acquire a position in such security for the Account.
5. Inside InformationSW will not use any material non-public information (“MNPI”) about any issuer of securities, or to purchase or sell, or to recommend for purchase or sale, for the Account the securities of any issuer on the basis of any such information that may come into SW’s possession.
6. ProxiesSW will not be required to take any action or render any advice with respect to the voting of proxies solicited by or with respect to the issuers of securities in which assets of the Account may be invested from time to time except as may be directed by Client and except as may be otherwise required by law.
7. FeesThe compensation of SW for its services rendered hereunder shall be calculated in accordance with the Schedule of Fees outlined in Item 5 of Form ADV. Client shall be given thirty (30) days’ prior written notice of any proposed increase in fees. Any increase in fees shall be preceded by an amendment or the acknowledgement and acceptance of a new contract that is stored in the SW dashboard. SW will not be compensated on the basis of a share of capital gains upon or capital appreciation of the funds or any portion of the funds of the Client. Clients should be aware that lower fees for comparable services may be available from other sources. No commissions will be paid to SW. By entering into this Agreement, the Client acknowledges that his/her purchase of SW’s investment advisory service consists of a recurring payment feature which is billed directly to the Client under the FastTrack program and which is derived from the Regular Client’s AUM and accepts responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation which must be submitting in writing in advance to SW . Until Client provides notice (confirmed in writing by SW) that he/she has terminated this authorization or wishes to change his/her payment method, his/her account will be charged. Such notice will not affect charges submitted before SW could reasonably act. We auto-renew Client’s membership at the level Stash Wealth selected based on Client’s financial eligibility.
|Assets Under Management||Fee|
|Up to $250,000.00||1.2%|
|$250,000.01 – $500,000||1.1%|
|$500,000.01 – $600,000||1.0%|
|$600,000.01 – $700,000||0.90%|
|$700,000.01 – $800,000||0.80%|
|$800,000.01 – $900,000||0.70%|
|$900,000.01 – $1,000,000||0.60%|
|$1,000,000.01 and up||0.50%|
8. ValuationIn computing the market value of any investment of the Account, the securities in the Account listed on a national securities exchange or otherwise subject to current last-sale reporting shall be valued at the amount reported on the statement from the Custodian.
9. Representations by ClientThe execution and delivery of this Agreement by Client shall constitute the representations by Client that the terms hereof do not violate any obligation by which Client is bound, whether arising by contract, operation of law or otherwise; that if Client is an entity other than a natural person (a) this Agreement has been duly authorized by appropriate action and is binding upon Client in accordance with its terms and (b) Client will deliver to SW such evidence of such authority as SW may reasonably require, whether by way of a certified corporate resolution or otherwise. SW is responsible only for the Account and not for the diversification or prudent investment of any outside assets or holdings of Client. This section applies only if Client’s Account is for a pension or other employee benefit plan (including a 401(k) plan) governed by the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974, as amended (“ERISA”). If Client is an ERISA plan (not simply a plan member) and the Account is for the assets or holdings of such ERISA plan, then SW acknowledges that it is a “fiduciary” within the meaning of ERISA and Section 4975(e)(3) of the Code. Client represents that SW has been furnished true and complete copies of all documents establishing and governing the plan and evidencing Client authority to retain SW. Client acknowledges that he/she is a “named fiduciary” with respect to the control or management of the assets in the Account. Client will furnish promptly to SW the governing plan documents, any amendment to the plan, and Client agrees that, if any amendment affects SW rights or obligations, the amendment will be binding on SW only when agreed to by SW in writing. If the Account contains only a part of the assets of the plan, Client understands that SW will have no responsibility for the diversification of all of the plan’s investments and that SW will have no duty, responsibility or liability for Client assets that are not in the Account. If ERISA or other applicable law requires bonding with respect to the assets in the Account, upon written request by SW, Client will obtain and maintain at Client expense bonding that satisfies the requirements of Section 412 of ERISA and covers SW and affiliated persons of SW.
10. Representations by SWBy acknowledging and accepting this Agreement, SW represents and confirms that it is registered as an investment adviser pursuant to applicable State or Federal laws.
11.TerminationThis Agreement shall continue in effect until terminated by either party by giving to the other party thirty (30) days’ written notice; provided that the Client may at any time, upon delivery of written notice to SW, terminate the discretionary authority of SW. Client may terminate the Agreement within five (5) business days of signing the Agreement, without penalty and with full refund.
12.NoticesAll notices and other communications contemplated by this Agreement shall be deemed duly given if e- delivered to SW, to the attention of its Managing Member, and to Client at the email address appearing in the Client Portal.
13. Governing LawThe validity of this Agreement and the rights and liabilities of the parties hereunder shall be determined in accordance with the laws of the state of the client’s domicile (or residence) to the extent not pre-empted by ERISA or other federal or state laws or regulations.
14. AuthorityExcept as otherwise set forth in this Agreement, Client authorizes SW to investigate, purchase, and sell on behalf of Client, various securities and investments. SW is authorized to execute purchases and sales of securities on Client’s behalf without consulting Client regarding each sale or purchase.
17.AssignmentNo assignment of this contract can be made by either SW or Client without the prior written consent of the other party.
18. Confidential RelationshipAll information and advice furnished by either party to the other shall be treated as confidential and shall not be disclosed to third parties except as required by law.
19. Title to AssetsExcept to the extent Client has notified, or in the future notifies, SW in writing, Client represents that assets in the Account belong to Client free and clear of any lien or encumbrances.
20. MinimumWhile there is no account minimum, SW levies a minimum monthly fee of $75/mo for Fast-Track Stash Management clients and $90/mo for Regular Stash Management clients. This fee may be in excess of 2% of AUM in order to cover the cost of the annual Stash Plan® Update which is an annual recalibration of the Stash Plan® ans is included as part of the service within the Stash Management program.
21. Market ConditionsClient acknowledges that SW’s past performance and advice regarding client accounts cannot guarantee future results. AS WITH ALL MARKET INVESTMENTS, CLIENT INVESTMENTS CAN APPRECIATE OR DEPRECIATE. SW does not guarantee or warranty that services offered will result in profit.
22. Death or disabilityIf Client is a natural person, then Client’s death, incapacity, disability, or incompetence will not terminate or change the terms of this Agreement. However, Client’s guardian, executor, attorney-in-fact, or other authorized representative may terminate this Agreement by giving us written notice in accordance with the termination provisions of this Agreement.
23. Statement of UnderstandingClient acknowledges that SW has provided additional education with regard to Risk/Return during the Stash Plan® process. Client understands portfolio risk maybe more or less than Client is comfortable with when it would affect their probability of success, as indicated by the ‘confidence meter’ in Client’s Stash Plan®. When Client invest with SW, a risk-tolerance questionnaire isn’t provided because risk parameters are defined by the goal time-horizon as discussed during the planning process i.e. Stash Plan®. Thus our advice is carefully calibrated to deliver risk-adjusted returns over Client’s specific time frame, and integrate that with the level of saving.
 Also known as the investment policy statement
 The effective date of the Agreement is the date of purchase. Clients are required to check a box that acknowledges that Client has read, understood and accepted this Agreement prior to purchasing.