Reshape the future of personal finance
We are on the lookout for HENRYs™ with ninja skills in various areas including financial planning, social
media + content strategy, operations + back office, event planning and more. If you are resourceful,
creative and good at getting shit done, we want to meet you!
Bored of working with the already-wealthy? Want to help your peers get their financial sh*t together? If you can deliver a kick-ass client experience and also happen to be a financial planning ninja, welcome to the job of your dreams. We’re looking for work-hard/play-hard types, who are fluent in the expansive world of personal finance and love educating others to join our team and make a difference by helping young professionals get smart with their money.
At Stash Wealth, we do not distinguish between financial advisor and financial planner. You are responsible for executing and delivering upon the Stash Plan® financial planning experience as well as providing on-going financial advice and guidance to high earning Millennials. This role does not involve cold-calling or prospecting. H.E.N.R.Y.s™ who are ready to get their financial sh*t together find Stash Wealth.
Step into your potential and directly impact the lives of individuals around the country. There’s nothing more satisfying than empowering others to live their #bestlife
- 2-3 years of financial planning experience.
- 3-5 client relationship management.
- Ability to convey complex concepts in simple terms (i.e. monte carlo, asset allocation, diversification, etc.).
- Command of financial planning software. eMoney/MoneyGuidePro experience is a plus.
- Series 65 or CFP® designation.
- Based in Charlotte, NC.
- Salary + Bonus, no prospecting!
- Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.