If you are a journalist or producer in need of Millennial money advice or an expert quote for a piece you’re working on, contact us here.
Reshape the future of personal finance
We are on the lookout for HENRYs™ with ninja skills in various areas including financial planning, social
media + content strategy, operations + back office, event planning and more. If you are resourceful,
creative and good at getting shit done, we want to meet you!
What you’ll do…
- Own the execution and delivery of our virtual financial planning experience, the Stash Plan®. This will include building financial plans (with the support of our internal tools) and communicating regularly with clients through virtual meetings (aka video calls) and email.
- Assume responsibility for a dedicated group of clients and ensure they have a white-glove experience using your expertise to handle their planning and advising needs throughout the year.
- Build and maintain high-quality client relationships with thoughtful engagement beyond scheduled touch points (i.e. sending a good luck note before a job interview, etc.)
- Take detailed notes and maintain record keeping standards, ensuring client files are correctly completed and maintained from a compliance and relationship-management standpoint.
- Proactively operationalize and streamline existing processes with an eye for scalability
- Provide feedback and contribute ideas to support the ongoing vision and development of the proprietary software you’ll use everyday.
Who you are…
- You have or are willing to obtain the Series 65 license or CFP® designation.
- You have at least 2-3 years of financial planning experience. eMoney/MoneyGuidePro experience is a plus.
- You have experience managing relationships and are an excellent communicator.
- You are a mission-driven, client-centric individual. You believe that everyone has the right to receive solid advice and guidance (regardless of age or wealth status) and you’re eager to use your fluency in the expansive world of personal finance to change the way young professionals think about their money.
- You’re comfortable wearing many hats and excited to work in a dynamic and engaging environment with the energy of a start-up and support of an established company.
What makes this opportunity unique….
- Prospecting and book-building are not required. HENRYs™ who are ready to get their financial sh*t together find Stash Wealth.
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment, unique to start-ups and fast growth companies, where no two days are the same.
- The support of an established company and leadership that cares about your personal growth and development. You’ll get on the job training in our proprietary, cutting-edge financial planning philosophy.
- The opportunity to be a part of a company that’s changing the face of financial services.